Fo-ti (Polygonum multiflorum, He shou wu)
Our customers love Fo-ti. Keep sending in the testimonials and letters, we love reading them!
Fo-ti is a plant native to China that is also found in Japan and Taiwan. The medicinal part of the plant is the root. In traditional Chinese medicine, it is often boiled in a liquid made with black beans -- this is known as red fo-ti. White fo-ti is the unprocessed root.
In Chinese medicine, fo-ti is a longevity tonic that is used for greying hair, premature aging, weakness, vaginal discharge, and erectile dysfunction. Red fo-ti is considered a tonic to increase vitality and energy, strengthen the blood, kidneys and liver. White fo-ti is used for constipation.
What makes our Fo-ti extract the best choice?
1) Best price available, direct from manufacture
2) 100% Fo-ti Extract - absolutely no fillers, no silica, no cellulose. Made from only the highest quality Fo-ti.
3) Made in New Zealand, don't risk your health with cheaper offshore products, they are cheaper for a reason!
4) 60 day money back guarantee
5) Fast customer support from New Zealand
6) Onetime payment only, we don't lock you into monthly payments that are hard to get out of.
7) FAST DELIVERY, All items are dispatched on the same day you place your order, provided you order before our daily cut-off time which is usually 2:30PM. We use Courier Post for New Zealand orders. Deliveries are usually overnight, but please allow an extra day for rural deliveries.
In Stock and Ready to Ship
Our Fo-ti is made in New Zealand with the highest manufacturing standards and use only the finest raw materials. If you need any help call us on 0800-773-766, We also have email and LiveChat!
How do I take it?
The usual dose is 1 capsule, once or twice per day, on an empty stomach.
What does it do?
Fo-Ti supports over all wellbeingand general health. Its been used in china as a Longevity product.
Do I need a prescription?
No. This is a Dietary Supplement, 100% herbal. If you are on any medication or have any serious health concerns you should check with your doctor first.
Are there any known side effects?
Fo-Ti is easily tolerated by the body, however if you experience any of the following nausea, dizziness, or any other side effects you should stop taking immediately and consult your doctor or health care professional. If you are suffering from Diarrhea you should stop taking Fo-Ti until it has ceased.
Can anybody take this product?
This product is not recommended for persons under that age of 18 or pregnant woman. Or if you are on medication, have heart problems, or suffer any serious illness.
What does it contain?
Each capsule contains a 500mg of Foti Root Extract.